Winter Sunshine

Winter Sunshine
Winter Sunshine in the Desert

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

12-22-2010 Rick is King!

 

Rick came to the rescue this morning with his comment on my last post with his great CNET download and instructions. What a great guy.  I have to say this wouldn’t have been possible without my small purchase yesterday after Brian, the IT dude here at Catalina, hooked me up with a Wi-Fi booster.  At first I was skeptical, but seeing my signal go from 1 to 11 with the simple addition of this little baby was great.  I was able to download the software in a flash and with Rick’s clear instructions, in no time I had my photos back.  Yes!  So, maybe they aren’t the most fabulous photos in the world, but they are mine, and the Oasis is about 40 miles down the road in a direction we certainly didn’t want to do again in all the rain and flooded roads around here right now. THANK YOU RICK!!  

6 comments:
  1. RickDecember 22, 2010 at 12:13 PM

    Gee!! Thanks for your kind words!!
    But, as we all know and me especially, the real 'King' is still Elvis!!
    Sure glad you got your pics back so we could see them!

    ReplyDelete

  2. ErinDecember 22, 2010 at 1:03 PM

    Happy to read that you recovered your photos ... ain't technology great ... when it works the way we'd like it to :-)

    ReplyDelete

  3. Four Windows with a ViewDecember 22, 2010 at 4:21 PM

    I'm so glad you were able to recover your pictures. I really like the first one on this post with the dark clouds and all the trees.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Sue and DougDecember 23, 2010 at 7:43 AM

    yes Rick is the king!!..never mind Elvis!..

    ReplyDelete

  5. PhyllisDecember 23, 2010 at 11:28 AM

    I think something's wrong somewhere... I notice I'm not following your blog anymore, so I hit 'Follow' and got "We're sorry, the site owner has blocked you from joining this site."

    ReplyDelete

  6. Sue MaloneDecember 23, 2010 at 4:23 PM

    So sorry, CeiPui, I have no idea how this happens, as I haven't blocked anyone. I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they add so much, but to avoid ridiculous amounts of spam, I will be moderating comments