Sue and Mo at Harris Beach

Sue and Mo at Harris Beach
Sue and Mo at Harris Beach

Thursday, December 9, 2010

12-09-2010 From 36,000 Feet

 

At the risk of seeming horribly provincial, I just can’t resist making a post from the sky.sitting here with my laptop open, crammed into a seat so tightly that I can’t get the lid all the way up.  I’m on a Delta flight and I have a wireless connection.  Amazing.  Of course, I can’t turn my phone on, but I can post to my blog?  Ah well, no laughing allowed here.  This is a photo of me taken with my webcam on the laptop.  Of course, there is an adorable girl sitting next to me who will NOT be quiet for even a minute.  I’m hiding behind earplugs while she flirts with the cute guy next to her.  This may seem like a completely irrelevant post, but really, for most of us, isn’t technology shifting and changing exponentially?  Blogging from the air.  I think someone else recently did this as well, Jeanne, I believe, on her way to Tucson.  Now if we could just figure out how to get the computer all the way open so we can see the screen and type at the same time when the person in front of us has their seat reclined.  Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they add so much, but to avoid ridiculous amounts of spam, I will be moderating comments