Sue and Mo at Harris Beach

Sue and Mo at Harris Beach
Sue and Mo at Harris Beach

Sunday, July 11, 2010

07-11-2010 A Day in Seattle

Our flight from Seattle to Medford wasn’t scheduled until very late at night on the day that we disembarked the Sapphire Princess by mid morning.  As usual, getting off the ship was a bit of a tedious process, with large groups waiting to be called for their turn to leave.

We wandered around town a bit and decided that taking a Duck Boat tour around the city might be a nice way to spend a good part of the day. 

The tour was fun, going to Lake Washington for the obligatory water entry, and then returning in time for us to find some supper before heading for the airport. 

Once again, photos fail me, and I have no clue how we got from downtown Seattle to the SeaTac airport near Tacoma. 

As with the last post, I am writing this in 2021, and not surprisingly, my memory of that day is quite vague.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they add so much, but to avoid ridiculous amounts of spam, I will be moderating comments