Winter Sunshine

Winter Sunshine
Winter Sunshine in the Desert

Friday, January 24, 2020

January 24 2020 My Son

I have waited a bit of time to write this.  There are no words I can find.  I spoke about it on Facebook to my friends, and of course in person to the people in my life, but here on the blog there is a different focus. Yet I can’t seem to begin to move forward without marking the passage of my son here as well. 

To those who know me up close, I thank you for all your caring.  To those who don’t, I will just say it wasn’t completely unexpected, and yet still heartbreaking.  My son was 55.  If I knew how to turn off comments for just this post I would, there is no need to comment.  Your kind thoughts will be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they add so much, but to avoid ridiculous amounts of spam, I will be moderating comments