Sue and Mo at Harris Beach

Sue and Mo at Harris Beach
Sue and Mo at Harris Beach

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Missing blog post links

Going Home
Good morning.  If you see a bunch of posts roll by on your blog roll, and then can't get to them because you get the "sorry" message, it is because I am following Erin's suggestion that I publish from Blogsy and then revert immediately to draft. 

I can then bring everything back into LiveWriter and add photos.  I never did get good at the photo placement in Blogsy, but I did manage to keep notes for myself.  As you can see, I am working on it and eventually something I can live with as a memoir will emerge. Maybe by the next time I go on a tour with the iPad I will be better at the Blogsy thing, then again....maybe not!

10 comments:

  1. Oh! You're heading back?
    Have a safe trip. Hope you enjoyed this neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Bob, I am already back, been here since late Sunday night. I just thought that was a fun photo to put up with the apology.

      Delete
  2. I am confused. I did see the blog summaries roll by. Will we eventually get to read your blogs with pics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Susan, that is what I am working on right now. There are about 4000 photos to process and 11 days of blogs to update so it might take me a bit of time!

      Delete
  3. Nice lighting in your header photo & I also like the soft lighting in that airplane wing:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I missed it all. This is the only post I saw. VERY Nice airplane shot. I thought you should be getting back by now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shot from the plane....but I'm confused about all the blogsy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures and I will be watching for your blogs with pictures. I'm sure they will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll catch up to you as you catch up to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, Blogsy doesn't have the "publish as draft" option ... well that's a shame; that would be a definite downside for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they add so much, but to avoid ridiculous amounts of spam, I will be moderating comments