Winter Sunshine

Winter Sunshine
Winter Sunshine in the Desert

Saturday, August 28, 2010

08-28-2010 Fort Peck Montana to Dickinson North Dakota

I have so much to write about this day, leaving Montana and traveling through the wildly beautiful northwester portion of North Dakota.  However, time and internet connections have timed me out as well, so I am only posting the link to our photos for the time being and will hopefully add something to this day when I again have an internet connection.

We enjoyed a leisurely morning before getting back on the road toward North Dakota.  We even took some time to explore the dam and read about the history of the time that the dam gave way and flooded the town below.


Eastern Montana was beautiful and we finally crossed the Wide Missouri.

We arrived at our campground, Camp on the Heart, early enough in the day to spend an afternoon exploring Theodore Roosevelt National Park.  Sadly, I wrote nothing about this magnificent day and the photos will have to suffice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they add so much, but to avoid ridiculous amounts of spam, I will be moderating comments