Sue and Mo at Harris Beach

Sue and Mo at Harris Beach
Sue and Mo at Harris Beach

Friday, September 13, 2013

Teaser: Day in Hell

We have been in Joseph, Oregon, at the Wallowa Lake State Park for several days now.  No internet to speak of, even with five bars on the Verizon MiFi.  Guess I am in an extended network.  Probably won’t get anything updated for the next several days, but wanted to at least keep track of where we are for family and friends. 

Trying for one photo….we will see what happenson the Snake River in Hells Canyon

5 comments:

  1. Sure looks like a gorgeous place to be stranded with no wifi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MiFi tells me I have 5 bars but I don't have connection and I am in my house. Don't understand it.
    I won't have internet when I hit Big Lake on the 15th for sure.
    Water sure looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind posting. Enjoy, you lucky dogs!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they add so much, but to avoid ridiculous amounts of spam, I will be moderating comments