Sue and Mo at Harris Beach

Sue and Mo at Harris Beach
Sue and Mo at Harris Beach

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Update (no reasonable internet around here)

I have a few blog posts ready to go, but even when I pay I can’t seem to get anything to upload.  Sitting here at the Coal Creek Café, a delightful little place at mile 550 or so getting close to Llaird Hot Springs where we plan to swim and then camp tonight at Muncho Lake a bit farther down the road.  We spent another day in Haines, traveled north again to Haines Junction, and east on the Alaska Highway to boondock first in Robinson and last night at Irons Creek.  Eventually we will get real internet again and I will catch up the daily posts which are actually ready to go.  Will probably be in Dawson Creek and Mile 0 in 3 more days.  If all else fails, I hear I can grab the wifi there at Super 8!  All is well, we again have brilliant sunny skies, great photos of black bear and another bull moose, and still lots of open road to ourselves here in BC. 

4 comments:

  1. Give those 'open roads' a big smile for me will ya........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a lot for us to read about once you manage to post ... waiting to read all about your continued road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you are really 'roughin' it'!!..soon you will be in the land of 'lightning fast' internet again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be waiting and watching for when you can upload. Travel safe.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they add so much, but to avoid ridiculous amounts of spam, I will be moderating comments